Perth Ultimate League #61 will commence on 15th March and registration is now open.
League fees are set at:
Perth Ultimate League = $65 per player (11 week standard team league) Payments will ONLY be accepted as a team payment via EFT. Example: A team with 10 players will need to pay one payment of $650 (10 x $65)
This can be done via EFT before the round three (29th March 2017)
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- Minimum roster of 8 players, maximum roster of 18
- Rules knowledge: Division B teams must have at least one (1) player with advanced rules accreditation and at least four (4) team members with standard rules accreditation. Div A teams must have at least two (2) players with advanced rules accreditation and all other players must have standard rules accreditation. Proof to be submitted to the League Director by week four, 5th April 2017.
Rules accreditation lasts for 18 months so for each league you do not need to retake the test if you are already accredited but you must submit proof of accreditation for your whole team for each league you take part in. In order to check the status of your teammates accreditation you will need their WFDF ID number (help below).
- How to get your rules accreditation
- How to find your accreditation ID number
- How to prove your team is rules accredited
For EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Players who join after round three will need to make payment arrangements with the WA Ultimate Treasurer.
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration eligible for a $10 discount.
ALL Team Registrations will close 12th March 2017.