Perth Ultimate League #71 will commence on 2nd October 2019 and registration is now open. Team Registrations will close 27th September 2019.
League fees are set at:
Perth Ultimate League = $700 per team. Payments will be accepted as a team payment via EFT.
This can be done via EFT before round three (16th October 2019). There is a late fee of $75 per team if this payment is not made by the due date.
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- A minimum roster of 8 players
- Rules knowledge: All teams must have at least one (1) player with advanced rules accreditation and at least four (4) team members with standard rules accreditation. Proof to be submitted to the League Director by week three, 16th October 2019.
- If a team has casual players they need to be registered to meet insurance requirements. The team fee will cover the cost of any casual players.
For EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration are eligible for a $10 discount. Any teams that have a junior player must declare it to the WA Ultimate treasurer to receive this discount.
Team Registrations will close on 27th September 2019.