Reminder League fees are set at $700 per team. Payments will ONLY be accepted as a team payment
via EFT. Example: A team with 10 players will need to pay one payment.
This can be done via EFT before round three (24th July 2019). There is a late fee of $75 per team
if this payment is not made by the due date.
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- Minimum roster of 9 players
- Rules knowledge: All teams must have at least one (1) player with advanced rules accreditation and at least four (4) team members with standard rules accreditation.
EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Players who join after round three will need to make payment arrangements with the WA Ultimate Treasurer.
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration eligible for a $10
Report your scores in the correct score reporting area by the Friday after the game.
Score reporting Division 1 (all scores for PUL 70 here)
Teams that fail to heed warnings will receive a fee for failure to submit reports.
|Team||Game Points||Disrespect Points||Total Points|
||Field 2||Field 3|
|1||10th July (Grading)||6:20||Disc Graceful (6) vs.
|Disco Ducks (2) vs.
Young at Heart DG (14)
|Hammer Thyme (11) vs.
Huck Chasers (7)
|7:30||Moon Doggies (11) vs.
No DISCounts (9)
|Dadgaunians (12) vs.
Fear the Wolf (7)
|Snatch (7) vs.
|2||17th July (Grading)
||6:20||Fear the Wolf vs.
|Hammer Thyme vs.
|7:30||Huck Chasers vs.
Young at Heart DG
|Finals||18th September (Finals)||6:20|
WA Ultimate Discs are available for purchase!
$20 a disc