Check out the Club Development section on the Ultimate Australia (AFDA) website.
Whether you are just starting a Club or you are looking for ways to strengthen your club's governance and development, this Club Hub has you covered. You can find resources such as:
- Governance - Resources for child-safe sport, position descriptions and planning templates.
- Education - Coaching, Spirit Of The Game, Volunteers, Game Support Roles
- How to Start a New Club - Tips and checklists for getting started
- Incorporations and Constitutions - Fact sheets
- Insurance - General information and how claims work
- Event-Based Fees - How Fees Work
WA: Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries
Clubs Online Section; Promoting participation and achievement in sport and recreation to support a healthy lifestyle for all Western Australians through physical activity.
The Australian Government agency is responsible for supporting and investing in sport and physical activity at all levels.
Play By the Rules
Free Online courses - Child Protection, Harassment and Discrimination, Complaint Handling. Sports Club Templates, Codes and Guidelines
A multimedia information portal developed for grassroots sports club volunteers