WA Ultimate are proud to present the 2021 WA Indoor Ultimate Championships, to be played at Loftus Recreation Centre.
What better way to celebrate a long weekend public holiday! 3x Full-sized basketball courts on offer, with lots of space for running, tactics, blades, and every throw you would/wouldn't think to do with the rain and wind outside in winter.
This event is open to the first eight teams who register.
When: Monday, June 6th 2022 (WA Day - Public Holiday)
Where: Loftus Recreation Centre. Cnr Loftus Street & Vincent St, Leederville WA 6007
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Cost: $30 team fee and $30 per person (Includes insurance, court hire and prizes)
Format: Mixed gender, 3M/2F or 2M/3F split. Gender Rule A Prescribed Gender Ratio
Team Registration deadline is Monday 23th May 2022
Fees and deadlines for the WA Indoor 2022 are as follows:
- A fee of $30 must be submitted upon team registration before May 24th
- A fee of $30 per person must be submitted before May 31st
Payment Information: Via EFT
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
By registering for the event, participants agree to:
- Pay fees when they fall due.
- Read, understand and comply with WAFDA by-laws, policies, codes of conduct and the rules of the Sport. I can access copies of the code of conduct and participation agreement from the registration page or visit the WA Ultimate website (http://www.waultimate.com/wafda/policies).
- Follow all guidelines as directed by the league and WAFDA officials. This is a COVID Aware and Responsible competition, and a number of public health practices will be enforced.
Each team will need to:
- Each team will need to appoint a Captain and a Spirit Captain. Both must have their ADVANCED rules accreditation
- All players on your roster have their STANDARD rules accreditation.
Proof of Rules Accreditation
Your team must provide proof of rules accreditation by the deadline. It is suggested that the Spirit Captain collect certificates prior to the deadline to ensure a smooth process. Please note that everyone must be accredited under the new 2021 rules.
Submission of a team list is required and must include the following information:
- Full Name of each playing registrant,
- WFDF Username as displayed on their certificate,
- The date the test was completed
- Date of expiry
To download your certificate, head to the WFDF Rules website below; login and click MY RESULTS and download your certificate. The certificate will include all of these details required.
Players can gain accreditation at http://rules.wfdf.org/accreditation
Players can register to login at http://rules.wfdf.org/register
In order to comply with the Sport and Recreation guidelines, some changes to the tournament must be made. These changes will affect you directly and a document outlining the changes is available at https://afda.com/p/indoor-championships-covid-management-plan
Information for participant
You can compare the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), with the common cold and flu.
Feeling unwell? If you develop a fever, a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, contact a doctor or call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
Self-isolate at home if presenting symptoms.
Information for clubs, peak sporting bodies or active recreation organisations
Notify health authorities.
Notify your peak body and the Department of Housing and Public Works (Sport and Recreation).
Communicate with officials, teams, participants, parents and carers.