Perth Ultimate League #80 will commence on the 27th of April 2022 and registration is now open. Team Registrations will close on Saturday the 23rd of April.
Perth Ultimate League = $70.00 PER PLAYER. Payments will be accepted as a team payment via EFT.
PLEASE NOTE FOR 2022 LEAGUE WILL RUN IN A TEN-WEEK FORMAT.
This can be done via EFT before round three (11th of May 2022). There is a late fee of $75 per team if this payment is not made by the due date.
By registering for the Perth Ultimate League:
- I agree to pay fees when they fall due.
- I agree to read, understand and comply with WAFDA by-laws, policies, codes of conduct and the rules of the Sport. I can obtain copies of the by-laws, policies, rules and the code of conduct from the WA Ultimate website (http://www.waultimate.com/wafda/policies).
- This is a COVID Aware and Responsible competition, and a number of public health practices will be enforced. I understand that all participants must adhere to these guidelines as directed by the league and WAFDA officials.
Guiding principles that determine future league formats are based on team registration numbers:
- Up to 10 teams will be a single pool, round-robin variation followed by finals.
- 11-15 teams will be a two-pool system including round-robin followed by finals
- 16 teams plus will be set up to include a divisional structure determined by team strengths with relevant round-robin and finals formats.
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- There will be a Captains meeting 10 mins prior to your first game. Both the Captain and Spirit Captain MUST attend.
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- A minimum roster of nine (9) players taking into account enough players to accommodate the gender split ratios applicable to this league
- If a team has casual players they need to be registered to meet insurance requirements. Please email the League Director to let them know which of the players listed on your roster are casual. For EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration are eligible for a $10 discount. Any team that has a junior player must declare it BEFORE making the team payment to receive this discount.
Team Registrations will close on Saturday the 23rd of April.