Perth Ultimate League #77 will commence on 21 July 2021 and registration is now open. Team Registrations will close on 14th July 2021.
Perth Ultimate League = $640.00 per team. Payments will be accepted as a team payment via EFT.
PLEASE NOTE FOR 2021 LEAGUE WILL RUN IN A TEN-WEEK FORMAT.
This can be done via EFT before round three (4th August 2021). There is a late fee of $75 per team if this payment is not made by the due date.
By registering for the Perth Ultimate League:
- I agree to pay fees when they fall due.
- I agree to read, understand and comply with WAFDA by-laws, policies, codes of conduct and the rules of the Sport. I can obtain copies of the by-laws, policies, rules and the code of conduct from the WA Ultimate website (http://www.waultimate.com/wafda/policies).
- This is a COVID Aware and Responsible competition, and a number of public health practices will be enforced. I understand that all participants must adhere to these guidelines as directed by the league and WAFDA officials.
Guiding principles that determine future league formats are based on team registration numbers:
- Up to 10 teams will be a single pool, round-robin variation followed by finals.
- 11-15 teams will be a two-pool system including round-robin followed by finals
- 16 teams plus will be set up to include a divisional structure determined by team strengths with relevant round-robin and finals formats.
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- There will be a Captains meeting 10 mins prior to your first game. Both the Captain and Spirit Captain MUST attend.
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- A minimum roster of nine (9) players taking into account enough players to accommodate the gender split ratios applicable to this league
- If a team has casual players they need to be registered to meet insurance requirements. The team fee will cover the cost of any casual players. For EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration are eligible for a $10 discount. Any teams that have a junior player must declare it BEFORE making the team payment to receive this discount.
Team Registrations will close on 14th July 2021.