Perth Ultimate League #73 will commence on 29th July 2020 and registration is now open. Team Registrations will close 26th July 2020.
League fees are set at:
Perth Ultimate League = $570 per team. Payments will be accepted as a team payment via EFT. PLEASE NOTE LEAGUE FEES HAVE BEEN REDUCED FOR THE NEXT 2 LEAGUES DUE TO THE SHORTENED LEAGUE SEASON.
This can be done via EFT before round three (19th August 2020). There is a late fee of $75 per team if this payment is not made by the due date.
Guiding principles that determine future league formats are based on team registration numbers:
- Up to 10 teams will be a single pool, round-robin variation followed by finals.
- 11-15 teams will be a two-pool system including round-robin followed by finals
- 16 teams plus will be set up to include a divisional structure determined by team strengths with relevant round-robin and finals formats.
Please note the following requirements in regards to entering a league team:
- All teams must assign a Captain on the registration system
- All teams must assign a Spirit Captain on the registration system
- Teams may appoint an ADMIN role on the registration system to be the contact for team payments
- A minimum roster of nine (9) players taking into account enough players to accommodate the gender split ratios applicable to this league
- If a team has casual players they need to be registered to meet insurance requirements. The team fee will cover the cost of any casual players.
For EFT details are as follows:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
Juniors: All players under the age of 18 at the time of league registration are eligible for a $10 discount. Any teams that have a junior player must declare it to the WA Ultimate treasurer to receive this discount.
Team Registrations will close on 26th July 2020.