WA Ultimate is looking for expressions of interest for a club or a member to host the 2020 WA Indoor Ultimate Championship with the support of the board.
The event is to be held on the 28th December at a venue which will be decided by the host.
Hosts will receive 50% of the AFDA EBF as a hosting fee ($3 per person, per day).
Alternative dates are to be considered if a suitable venue can be secured.
Due to the COVID-19 interruption, our regularly scheduled indoor event was unable to take place, the WAFDA would like to place efforts into seeing all events go ahead where possible as we continue our return to sport. This includes the offering of non-grassed based events on the playing calendar.
Successful hosts will be notified on Friday the 4th of December.
- The host club/individual name
- The TD name (if different to above)
- Proposed location
- Any relevant experience (Hosted previous events, first aid, etc)
- Nominate a COVID Coordinator
- Relevant contact details
- Anything else that you feel will help your case