The WAFDA Committee have reviewed and updated the Perth Ultimate League rules.
Be sure you take a read before registering and know how to access them for ongoing reference. These rules come into effect September 19th and are to be used for PUL #71 onwards.
The Perth Ultimate League rules can be found here.
Key updates include:
- Cleaned up the language on gender split and what to do if variations are required.
- Removal of half time mirror.
- Updated the time out durations to align with standard WFDF rulings.
- All fixtures and scoring will move to be completely online so the score submission instructions have been updated accordingly.
- How and when to apply any pick-up penalty points.
- How and when any cancellations (if required) will take place.
If you are new to the league or need a refresher on how it all works you can take a look at the FAQ page here.
Guiding principles that determine future league formats are based on team registration numbers:
- Up to 10 teams will be a single pool, round-robin variation followed by finals.
- 11-15 teams will be a two-pool system including round-robin followed by finals
- 16 teams plus will be set up to include a divisional structure determined by team strengths with relevant round-robin and finals formats.